Header Ads

Sample Eight Writing Cover Letter For Job





SAMPLE 8 

Dear Ms Benn 

Please find enclosed my resume in response to your advertisement yesterday on the ………… website for a ...............

As a skilled .............. I am looking for exactly this sort of position, with a reputable company like yours, where my abilities will not only be recognized but also rewarded. After reading the job description I am convinced that my background, work experience and qualifications all combined make me suitably qualified for your specific requirements.

I am very confident that I can make an immediate and significant contribution to your company’s operations in the areas of …………. and …………… I would also bring to your position and company an ability to not only work hard but also identify areas where performance improvement is needed.

On top of this I have considerable experience in the fields of ………….., ………….. and …………….. For the past ….. years I have worked for ………….. as a ……………… With my present employer, my achievements range from setting up a …………….., right through to being in charge of the ………….. I would also like you to know that I work well with other people and consider myself to be a strong communicator, presenter and also listener.

You will find me to be a reliable person who has a professional, calm and honest approach to all work-related matters. Technically minded and with good problem resolution skills, I am able to work effectively in fast-paced and ever-changing environments.

Please refer to the accompanying CV for more detailed information regarding my abilities and skill sets.

If this brief account of my competencies intrigues you enough to invite me for an interview please contact me at your earliest convenience. Yours sincerely Jack Robinson








Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.