Header Ads

ANOTHER WAY TO ARRANGE AND SAVE YOUR WIDGET IN BLOGGER




Few days back, I've problem saving my widget; whenever i tried arranging it, it always show me an error. Please refresh the page and try again. See Image Below.



I have every alternative to get it back but all to no avail. I made all lot of research on another way to get it done then i stumbled it on mazinoblog.com. I tried it and it work. This is what I have been
using and I will continue to use until i get it rectify. 

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM?

This issue is as a result when you have empowered a widget mobile='yes' on your template. Some newbie are not mindful of it. Now and then they change their template such a variety of times. While some simply leave the added widget like that in this manner making their site look unorganized. 

So I later decide to share it with other bloggers who may be having same problem arranging their blog widget.  so I trust it ought to be a known issue. 

In the event that you have had a go at adding a widget and you get the message "An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again", there is an alternative approach to do so and I will be sharing the procedure with you below:



At the upper left you will see layout

==> Click on layout


Organize your gadget the way you need and click {Apply To Blog} at the upper right. That all.

With this method you can be sure of arranging and saving any widget added to your template. And I promised to share with you later when I get my Widget back to normal.

GET THE UPDATES ARTICLE FOR THIS POST HERE

I hope this helps a lot? Share your comment. Did you Once have problem arranging and saving your widget? how did you get it rectictify? Share with us. We love comment






Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


2 comments:

  1. Nice info...I was thinking you'll link back to my blog post for proper credit, not just mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so Sorry Bro. I did that, I mentioned it in part of my post bit I forgot to link it. It is as a result that I've already closed the tab. But be rest assured I will do that right away as soon as I get to office . Thanks for the understanding.

      Delete

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.