Header Ads

LETTER TO ALL BLOGGERS WHOM IT MAY CONCERN





Wait bloggers, are you kidding me? because you want to make your sex articles get to everyone, You connected your hootsuite and likes related to peoples account without their consent and you start filling up their timeline, groups with nudity articles. C'mon.

If you are doing this, listen to me, God will never bless the work of your hands. It's not a curse and I'm not trying to curse you. Do you know the kind of image you are placing on these people's personality?

I saw a friend junior brother timeline one day and I was like, can this be true? So I messaged him why he is doing this now because I know he doesn't do such before.

An yoruba adage says "ti Oluwa ko ba ko ile na, awon ti nko n se lasan" the english interpretation just simply means, Its only God who bless the work of mans hand.

And if you are saving up riches in an illegal ways, let it be known to you that it will crumbled one day, you might not suffer it but your children will do. 

I have helped a lot of strangers and friends who trusted me with their facebook account details to solved this unpalatable behaviour of these bloggers.

Below are some screenshot messages


Another one again from another facebook user.



Well. A word is enough for the wise. This is my exhortation to whom it may concern to beware of this acts because the day you will do it to someone like me who can get you arrested for penetrating my privately illegally.






Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.