Header Ads

HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH ERROR OCCUR IN BLOGGER WIDGET




YES!!! Finally, I did it. Some days back I shared with you ANOTHER WAY TO SAVE AND ARRANGED YOUR WIDGET; then, whenever I'm trying to save my gadget in layout, it always show me an error occur, please refresh and
try again. See screenshot below:


I searched online for the solution and I stumbled on MAZINO BLOG; and this gave me alternative way to save my gadget. but I wasn't able to get the best solution I needed but I still never give. I know what I really wanted. If you would remember, I promised you in MY FIRST POST ON ANOTHER WAY TO SAVE AND ARRANGED YOUR WIDGET; that I will share with you when I get a solution to this ERROR OCCUR IN BLOG

WHAT IS THE REAL CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM?
I later discovered that there is an html widget i added to my template that cause this problem. But the funniest part of it is that I don't know the html widget that caused it. And this made me come to a conclusion.

After my work in the office that day, I began to think on what to do to solve this blogger gadget I can't save from the main layout. Then I came up with an idea. and Yeah!!! It's work.

Today I'm happy to tell you that you can now save your widget again in the main BLOGGER LAYOUT.


That is a screenshot of my blog layout after I follow my simple method. 

 The conclusion I came up to is to clear all my html template and reload another one at fresh. And that is exactly what I did. Are you ready? Let's go

PROCEDURE

The first thing you are going to do is to go online and find the desirable template you will like to use on your blog. 

THEN,

  • Log in to your blogger dashboard
  • Click on template
  • Select edit html
  • press ctrl A to select all your html template and press delete.
  • press ctrl V to paste the empty html you copied in your notepad
  • then click on save template.
at the left hand side 
  • click back 
  • select backup/restore
  • click on choose file. then upload your desire template you want to start using on your blog and upload. 
CASE SOLVE.
I hope this article helps a lot? if you have any complain, or compliments, feel free to drop your comments.






Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.