Header Ads

Sample One Writing Cover Letter For Job





SAMPLE 1 

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my interest in your Customer Services vacancy that was advertised yesterday on the www.ideasgist.com.ng website. 

After reading the job description, I feel that your needs and my abilities are a perfect match. With a consistent track record in achieving a broad range of goals throughout my career, I am convinced that I have the required skills and experience that would greatly benefit your company. 

I possess a variety of competencies that set me apart from other candidates. Chief amongst these is my ability to quickly establish a good rapport with customers, and my skill at increasing revenue through up-selling and cross selling promotions. 

Presently, I am working in the Customer Service department of Richards Furniture Store. My time there has equipped me with a multitude of skills; 
 Helping customers find what they want and clearly explaining anything they need to know. 
 Developing superb judgment, diplomacy and tact when dealing with all customers. 
 Being able to quickly identify all sales opportunities. 

I have enclosed within this letter my CV for your review and consideration. From it, you will be able to see that I have played a crucial role in professionally representing my current employer, and in building relationships with the company’s customers. 

However, what my CV cannot illustrate is my self- motivation, enthusiasm and ability to be a positive team player who strictly adheres to all Standard Operating Procedures and company guidelines. Right now, I am interested in expanding my professional horizons and in seeking new challenges in the world of Customer Service. 

I would greatly welcome the chance for an interview, where we will have an opportunity to discuss not only your company’s top priorities but also the performance you can expect from me. 

Yours sincerely, 

Jack Robinson






Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.