Header Ads

2019 presidential election: Jonathan finally talks about his run




The former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, has revealed that he is tense to compete in the 2019 elections.


The former Nigerian president is emotional every time he sees people shouting, “GEJ, we want you back.”

Jonathan made the revelation while talking with long time reporters, Dele Momodu and was restrained in the latest article, The Pendulum.

In the article, ‘The Pendulum’, Jonathan was quoted as saying, “I’m not God but I sincerely doubt the possibility.”

“People come to me every day saying they want me back. I’m always moved to tears whenever I go out and see the huge crowds shouting GEJ, we want you, even in the north.”

“Instead of getting swollen headed, I actually reflect on my achievements and mistakes and feel humbled and feel very sober…”

“I have never been a man of inordinate ambition. I’m a man of very modest means. I hardly travel because of the logistical costs. I’ve played my part and I have moved on.”

Questioned what he would do if the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) grants him presidential participation in 2019, he stated: “Are you not aware that our party has zoned the presidency to the north, and the chairmanship to the south?”

“Even Fayose that has declared his interest may face big challenges because of the decision of our party.”





Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.