Header Ads

HOW TO REMOVE GOOGLE+ COMMENT ON BLOG





I too recently have problem with this google plus comment of a thing on my blog. Although it's quite good but mobile users have difficulties commenting to my posts.

At first, I love it, the style and the outlook. But later i noticed that comment reduced. So i decided to check what wrong.

So, How do you think I knew
There was a comment on my blog i need to reply. Then as i click on the comment box. I can't comment through my mobile phone. But it's working very efficiently on computer.

Now How to remove google+ comment from my blog
1. Sign Into your Blogger Account.
2. Click your Draft symbol.
3. Then click on the google plus link as show below 

4. Now you will see a box, unmark it to REMOVE THE GOOGLE + COMMENTS.

NOTE=> You can also mark it should in case you want to ACTIVATE IT. 

I hope this article helps a lot...
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn WhatsApp Pinterest Blogger WordPress





Want to receive our next updates? Enter your email address:

Delivered by Ideasbeams


No comments

We appreciate your comment a lot. You can join our facebook group to stay up-to-date with us.
Have any inquiries, feel free to use the contact page. Thank you.

FOR BLOGGERS
Click To Parse Your Adsense HTML Code
Powered by Blogger.